Ottoman Palace

  • ottomanpalace (1)
  • ottomanpalace (2)
  • ottomanpalace (3)
  • ottomanpalace (4)
  • ottomanpalace (5)
  • ottomanpalace (6)
  • ottomanpalace (7)
  • ottomanpalace (8)
  • ottomanpalace (9)
  • ottomanpalace (10)
  • ottomanpalace (11)
  • ottomanpalace (12)
  • ottomanpalace (13)
  • ottomanpalace (14)
  • ottomanpalace (15)
  • ottomanpalace (16)
  • ottomanpalace (17)

Property ID : IST10003

On Sale, Special Offer €127,500 - Apartment
66,30 sqm 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Garage
 
 Add to Favorites
Print

1  Bedroom Luxury Apartments in residence style development. Total security and  comfort with communal facilities,  including valet parking. Payment Plan Option 1:    5 % Discount Available.    35% Initial payment,  followed by the remaining 65% payable in 24 equal monthly instalments.  Payment Plan Option 2:   10 % Discount Available on 100% cash payment.

Additional Details

  • Location: Beylikduzu - Istanbul
  • Distance to Sea: 8 kms
  • Distance to Centre: Close to E-5 Routeway
  • Distance to Airport: 25 kms
  • Garden: Communal gardens only
  • Property Types in Complex: 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments and Terraced Suites
  • Number of Units in Complex: 360
  • Maintenance Fee: To be decided
  • Facing: All aspects available
  • Habitation : Will be Issued
  • Title Deed: Preliminary
  • Construction Completion Date: March 2016
Property Map